This course is a guide to all of the basic things you need to understand the foundation concepts of personal finance from present value, to interest, to banking, to investing, to bankruptcy. Sometimes all the numbers, terminology, and concepts of finance can be a little daunting so this course takes the time to break them down so that almost anyone can get a grasp on how to control their personal finances. All videos are through the Khan Academy who has made videos for a myriad of academic subjects and have hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Breaking down the Basics
- Chapter 2: Personal Banking: From Bank Notes to Debit Cards
- Chapter 3: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!
- Chapter 4: Retirement
- Chapter 5: The Big, Bad Creditor
- Chapter 6: Bankruptcy and Bailouts