Read Review Question 8 located at the end of Chapter 3.
Select two (2) editorials / essays / columns (by staff or freelance writers) on a current issue of public policy from two (2) different publications (large metropolitan or national newspaper such as Washington Post or the New York Times or national magazines such as Newsweek, Time, and The New Republic.)
Examine Box 3.0 – Conducting a Stakeholder Analysis.
Read Demonstration Exercise 1 located at the end of Chapter 3.
Choose a policy issue area in the U.S. such as gun control, violent crime control, white-collar crime, illegal drugs, medical insurance fraud, and environmental protection of waterways, job creation, affordable health care, or Medicare.
Explore the chart features of Excel, PowerPoint for use in this assignment.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:(Note: Refer to Review Question 8 located at the end of Chapter 3 for criteria 1-3.)
1. Apply the procedures for argumentation analysis (located in Chapter 8) to display contending positions and underlying assumptions for the content of Review Question 1.
2. Rate the assumptions and plot them according to their plausibility and importance. (Refer to Figure 3.16, “Distribution of warrant by plausibility and importance.”)
3. Determine which arguments are the most plausible. Provide a rationale for your views.
(Note: Refer to Demonstration Exercise 1 located at the end of Chapter 3 for criteria 4-6.)
4. Apply the procedures for stakeholder analysis presented in Box 3.0 “Conducting a Stakeholder Analysis” to generate a list of stakeholders who affect or are affected by problems in the issue area chosen for analysis.
5. Create a cumulative frequency distribution from the list, placing stakeholders (numbered 1 – n) on the horizontal axis; placing the number of new ideas generated by each stakeholder; and then connecting the total new ideas of each stakeholder with a line graph. (Note: The ideas may be objectives, alternatives, outcomes causes, etc.; ideas should not be duplicates. The frequency distribution can be created in Excel or PowerPoint using the chart feature.)
6. Write an analysis of the results of the frequency distribution that answers the following questions: (a) Does the line graph flatten out? (b) If so, after how many stakeholders? (c) What conclusions can be drawn about the policy problems in the issue area? (Note: Compare your work with Case Study 3.1 at the end of the chapter.)
7. Provide at least two (2) academic or government resources to support your views. (Note: Do not use open source Websites such Wikipedia, Sparknotes.com, Ask.com, and similar Websites are not acceptable resources.)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Min Pages: 5
Max Pages: 6
Level of Detail: Show all work
Min Pages: 4
Max Pages: 5
Level of Detail: Show all work
a. Use the procedures for argumentation analysis (Chapter 8) to display contending positions and underlying assumptions.
b. Rate the assumptions and plot them according to thier plausibility and importance (Figure 3.16).
c. Which arguments are the most plausible?
Kindly increase the price as per tutor’s suggestion so that the tutor can start working on your assignment.
Argumentation analysis b cont..jpg Download Attachment
Argumentation analysis.jpg Download Attachment
Box 3.0.jpg Download Attachment
Demonstration exercise 1.jpg Download Attachment
Demonstration exercise 2 cont..jpg Download Attachment
Figure 3.16b.jpg Download Attachment
Review question 8.jpg Download Attachment
Hi I am extremely sorry for opting out for this assignment though it is delayed. I have tried my best and put my sincere efforts , but failed to complete the assignment. Reason being, the details asked in the assignment, from the said websites are not available in the recent times, as per the assignment guidelines. I had considered this assignment, because of the concept called Stakeholder Analysis and oversight. Stakeholder analysis here has a different interpretation by linking to crimes, frauds etc. I believe, this cannot be related to the subject like Finance. I really apologize for the inconvenience caused. Sorry.
As per your request, I am going to cancel this question and will issue a full refund. Sorry for the inconvenience occurred.