here's your first question to deal with
WHY DOES THE CONDUCTIVITY OF A SOLUTION CHANGE OVERNIGHT
molecular mass of Dy(OH)3
dry lab 2
If a solute dissolves in a particular solvent despite that dissolution being an endothermic process
Based on molecular structure, arrange the following sets of oxyacids in order of increasing acid strength.HClO3 ,HIO3 ,HBrO3. Explain.
synthesis of m-nitrobenzoic acid
"If Kw for water at 0 C is 0.114 10 14, what is the pH of water at freezing point?"
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)