How much heat is released from the dissolution of 6.40 g of CaCl2?
what are the risks when using luminol
Compare the properties of elements and compounds. Give two examples of each, including one example that exists in the human body. Explain the atomic nature of one element and one compound found in human body
In 200 words, Compare and contrast the carbon content of different ranks of coal and the carbon dioxide pollution produced when it is burnt using the various technologies used today include data (graphs if possible). Thank you Please include references.
In 200 words, Explain how effective clean coal technologies are with regard to reduction in carbon dioxide pollution levels and minimization of the carbon footprint. Thank you Please include references.
1. Why do you suppose that the dehydration of cyclohexanol to cyclohexene has been the tradiotional experiment to illustrate the acid-catalyzed dehydration of an alcohol to an alkene?
I have extended the deadline by one day as this question is due on that day.Please answer it, I am in a desperate need for help? In 200 words, Compare and contrast the carbon content of different ranks of coal and the carbon dioxide pollution produced when it is burnt using the various...
Write the balanced net ionic reaction equations from the descriptions. Use Hess s Law and the table of thermodynamic data to calculate the molar enthalpy of the net ionic reactions, Hrxn. (See table of enthalpy of formation below.) Show your work. Reaction 1: An aqueous solution of sodium...
what is the molarity of a solution that contains 2.47 g of H2SO4 in 0.350 L of solution?
what is the name of the organic product formed when the compound CH3CH2CHO is reduced by the addition of H2?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)