How many atoms in 4.3 grams of C_6H_6
How many moles are in phosphorus atom
what is the mass in grams of 1000 atoms of kryptons
a sample of carbon monoxide occupies 3.48 L at 298 K and 745 torr. find its volume at -14C and 367 torr
How many structural formulas are there of all aldehydes having the molecular formula C6H12O?
if zn original mass is 1.4g, what's mass of ZnCl2 to produce a reaction
A chemist wants to prepare 0.48 M HCl. Commercial hydrochloric acid is 12.4 M. How many milliliters of the commercial acid does the chemist require to make up 1.48 L of the dilute acid?
find the molarity of an unknown NaOH solution if 0.5536 g of the KHP required 37.00 mL of a NaOH solution.
If 145 grams of potassium nitrate were added to water to make 1,500 mL of solution, what would be the molarity of the resulting solution?
pka of NH4CL
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)