Na2SO4 * xH2O, the hydrated salt is overheated and the anhydrous salt thermally decompose, one product being a gas; will the reported value of "x" be too high, too low on the unaffected? explain
The pressure inside a hydrogen-filled container was 2.10 atm at 21C . What would the pressure be if the container was heated to 89C?
suppose 8.00 g of CH4 is allowed to burn in the presense of 16.00 g of oxygen. How much (in grams) CH4, 02, CO2, and H20 remain after the reaction is complete?
How many grams of sodium sulfide are formed if 1.20 g of hydrogen sulfide is bubbled into a solution containing 1.60 g of sodium hydroxide, assuming that the sodium sulfide is made in 94.0% yield?
How many liters of 0.125M H2SO4 are needed to neutralize .170 g NaOH?
calculate the solubility of BaSO4 in 0.0125 M BaCl2?
A calorimeter contains 25.0 of water at 11.0. When 2.50 of (a substance with a molar mass of 78.0 ) is added, it dissolves via the reaction and the temperature of the solution increases to 28.0. Calculate the enthalpy change, , for this reaction per mole of . Assume that the specific...
slogan for berium
Write the balanced equation and determine the number of grams of water produced when 2.95mL. of pyridine reacts with excess O2 to give water, carbon dioxide, and molecular oxygen.
How many grams of \rm NH_3 can be produced from 4.32 mol of \rm N_2?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)