how many moles of O,H,and C are in 0.190 mole (C3H5)2O
Calculate the pH of a solution made by adding 44.0 g of sodium formate, NaHCOO, to 300. mL of 0.21 M formic acid, HCOOH. The Ka for HCOOH is 1.8 x 10-4 M. As usual, report pH to 2 decimal places.
A buffer solution that is 0.10 M sodium acetate and 0.20 M acetic acid is prepared. Calculate the initial pH of this solution. The Ka for CH3COOH is 1.8 x 10^-5 M. As usual, report pH to 2 decimal places.
How many molecules (not moles) of NH_3 are produced from 5.83 10^ 4 g of H_2 from this equation: 3H_2(g)+N_2(g) ->2NH_3(g)
what is the lewis structure of C4H8
draw the molecular orbital diagram for peroxide ion
a sample of nitrogen gas in a 4.5 L container at a temperature of 27 degrees C exerts a pressure of 4.1atm. calulate the number of moles of gas in the sample
What volume of .175 M nitric acid solution is necessary to completely neutralize 165 mL of .102 M Ca(OH)2
Suppose 6.50 g of CH4 is allowed to burn in the presence of 3.5 g of oxygen. How much (in grams) CH4, O2, CO2, and H2O remain after the reaction is complete
Glycerol, C3H8O3, is a substance used extensively in the manufacture of cosmetics, foodstuffs, antifreeze, and plastics. Glycerol is a water-soluble liquid with a density of 1.2656 g/mL at 15 C. Calculate the molarity of a solution of glycerol made by dissolving 40.000 mL glycerol at 15 C in...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)