2Fe2 aq Sn2 aq 2Fe2 aq Sn4 aq Which of these definitions best describes the equivalence point when Fe3 is titrated with Sn2 according to the following reaction?
what is the relationship between Ionic strength and equilibrium constant in aqueous solution???
How do you draw a model to represent a reaction?
Empirical formula for N2O4
A chemist wants to make 6.0 of a 0.350 solution.
Consider the following reaction: 2HI(g) <--> H2(g) + I2(g). At 298 K, Kc = 1.3 x 10-3, whereas at 783 K, Kc = 2.2 x 10-2. Which of the following is true? The reaction is exothermic. Kp = Kc at both temperatures. At 298 K, Kp = 3.2 x 10-2. At 298 K, the reaction is...
How many calories are given off when 150 grams of coffee cools from 95 degrees celsius to 88 degrees celcius?
lewis dot structure for Ag
56.4 g of sodium oxide is added to enough water to make a solution wiht a volume of 300 ml what is the molarity of the OH- in the final solution
Initial system Starting from the initial system, the volume of the container is changed to 2 and the temperature to 395 . Starting from the initial system, a combination reaction occurs at constant volume and temperature. Starting from the initial system, the gas reacts completely to...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)