What is the molecular equation of Ba(OH)2(aq) and HF(aq)
what is the mass of 3.01x 10*23 atoms Cl?
2Mg+ O2>2MgO If 0.145g of Mg is added to an atmosphere containing 0.145g O2 and allowed to react, how many grams of MgO can be produced? What is the percent yield if only 0.200g of MgO was actually produced in this experiment?
Q: In capillary electrophoresis experiment, if 500microL of sample was supplied, how many separation can be run on the same sample using hydrodynamic and elektrokinetic injection styles? What feature of CE does this emphasize? why important?
In van Deemter equation, how can the (B = Longitudinal diffusion) term be minimized to increase the separation efficiency in capillary electrophoresis? Can i expect these modified parameters to be optimal for all analytes? why or why not?
In capillary electrophoresis, how does switching the mode from positive polarity mode to negative polarity mode affect separation? Does the elution order change?
If the barometric pressure in the lab is 747 mmHg and the temperature of the nitrogen gas is 22.3 degrees celsius, what is the pressure of the nitrogen gas?
what is the oxidation state of P and O in PO4^3-
if the initial concentration of AB is 0.25 M and the reaction mixture initially contains no products, what are the concentrations of A and B after 75 s?
What quanity of heat is required to melt 500. grams of ice and heat to steam at 100.0 degrees celsius?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)