The decay of a radionuclide with a half-life of 4.3x105 years has a rate constant (in yr-1) equal to ________ .
If you pour 300 mL of 0.10 M KOH into a beaker that contains 100 mL of 0.20 M HCl, the resulting solution will be
what is the hybridization of the carbon atoms in benzene
according to the law of conservation of mass if a product has a mass of 64.0g then the total mass is
What equation equals the average atomic mass of Carbon using the Carbon isotopes and % abundances givien? 13C - 1.07% 12C - 98.93%
Find the empirical formula of a compound containing only carbon and hydrogenIf a sample of this compound is burned completely and produces 1.481 g of CO2 and 0.303g of H2O, what is the empirical formula of the compound?
Imagine that you have a 5.00 gas tank and a 2.00 gas tank. You need to fill one tank with oxygen and the other with acetylene to use in conjunction with your welding torch. If you fill the larger tank with oxygen to a pressure of 115 , to what pressure should you fill the acetylene tank to...
Calculate the pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.75 mol of N and of in water sufficient to yield 1.00 L of solution. The of ammonia is 1.8 x 10-5.
The tank is first evacuated, and then it is connected to a 75.0 L cylinder of compressed nitrogen gas. The gas pressure in the cylinder, originally at 15.8 atm, falls to 1.05 atm without a change in temperature. What is the volume of the tank?
how many grams of KOH are present in 32.5mL of a 5.59 M KOH solution
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)