How many atoms of H are in 0.187 mole of (C3H5)2O?
How many grams of Na3PO4 will be needed to produce 675 mL of a solution that has a concentration of ions of 0.900 M
How much heat is evolved when 100 g of acetic acid is produced?
If a solution initially contains 0.210 HC2H3O2 , what is the equilibrium concentration of H30+ at 25
calculate the maximum number of moles and grams H2S that can form when 156 grams of aluminum sulfide reacts with 129 grams of water
principle of conservation of linear momentum
I2+H2=2HI, if 2 moles od I2 and 2 moles of H2, what is the mass of 2HI?
A 25.00 mL sample of KOH is titrated with 21.83 M HCl. What is the concentration of the KOH and what is the mass of KOH in the solution used in this titration?
How much energy is required to change the temperature of 1.00 kg of solid Fe from 25.0 C to liquid Fe at 1535 C?
How much heat is evolved when 100g of acetic acid is produced?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)