What is the volume of 137g H2O vapor at 125 degrees C and 1.00 atm?
3NO2+H2O>2HNO3+NO equals how many kJ mol-1
If two particles with different masses are traveling at the same speed, which one would have the shorter wavelength?
how many grams of water can be heated from 20 degrees to 75 degrees using 14700 joules
Determine the total number of moles of solid sodium hydroxide required to react with 649.00mL of 0.8600M phosphoric acid (H3PO4)
1.50 g of nh3 react with 2.75g of o2 which is the limiting reactant
2 KMnO4(s) + 16 HCl(aq) 2 KCl(aq) + 2 MnCl2(aq) + 5 Cl2(g) + 8 H2O(l) a) Chlorine is prepared by the reaction shown above. What mass of KMnO4 is required to react with excess HCl to produce 2.55 L of Cl2 at 715 mm Hg and 43.5 C? Use molar masses with at least as many significant figures as...
5. Find the Density of the water. * Density = Mass/Volume * Here is some information you will need. The data has been collected for you. Item Mass Empty graduated cylinder 41.6 grams...
Samples of the following volatile liquids are opened simultaneously at one end of a room. If you are standing at the opposite end of this room, which species would you smell first? [Assume that your nose is equally sensitive to all these species. Answer ethyl acetate (CH3COOC2H5)...
A solution is prepared by dissolving 15.0 g ammonium sulfate in enough water to make 100.0 mL of stock solution. A 13.00 mL sample of this stock solution is added to 56.00 mL of water. Calculate the concentration of ammonium ions and sulfate ions in the final solution.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)