What is the mass of a sample of water if 102 kcals raises its temperature by 69.7 degrees celcius?
A 95.0 piece of ice at 0.0 degrees celcius is added to a sample of water at 8.0 degrees celcius. All of the ice melts and the temperature of the water decreases to 0.0 degrees celcius. How many kilograms of water were in the sample?
How many moles of N2 are produced by the decomposition of 1.50mol of NaN3?
lewis structure of H2CN2
The planet Jupiter has a mass 318 times that of Earth, and its surface temperature is 140 K. Mercury has a mass 0.05 times that of Earth, and its surface temperature is between 600 K and 700 K. On which planet is the atmosphere more likely to obey the ideal-gas law? Explain.
What is the molecular formula of a gas that has a density of 1.88 g/L at STP? this is not the actual numbers but it would be nice to know how to do this
Consider the titration of 30.0 mL of 0.030 M NH3 with 0.025 M HCl . Calculate the pH after the following volumes of titrant have been added. a) 37ml
according to the equation,4KO2 + 2H2O + 4CO2 yields 4KHCO3 + 3O2, what mass of oxygen can be made if 1.00kg of KO2 and 500.0g of carbon dioxide are allowed to react with excess water?
A solution is prepared by dissolving 14.5 g ammonium sulfate in enough water to make 100.0 mL of stock solution. A 14.00 mL sample of this stock solution is added to 56.00 mL of water. Calculate the concentration of ammonium ions and sulfate ions in the final solution
Compute the theoretical yield of products (in moles) 5 mol Mn, 5 mol O2
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)