a flask with a total volume of 0.0800 L is found to contain 0.2911 g of an unknown gas when the pressure and temperature are 1.19 atm and 94 degrees Celcius, respectively. what is the molar mass of the unknown gas?
The experimental rate law for the decomposition of nitrous oxide (N2O) to N2 and O2 is rate = k[N2O]^2. Two mechanisms are proposed: I. N2O N2 + O N2O + O N2 + O2 II. 2N2O <===> N4O2 N4O2 2N2 + O2 Which of the following could be a correct mechanism? (show all...
To identify a diatomic gas (), a researcher carried out the following experiment: She weighed an empty 1.00- bulb, then filled it with the gas at 1.10 and 23.0 and weighed it again. The difference in mass was 1.27 . Identify the gas. Express answer as a chemical formula
what volume of 3.25m (NH4)2SO4 contains 8.60g of (NH4)2SO4
1 a) Show the mechanism that leads to the major organic product in the following reaction. Make sure to take any stereospecificity into account in your answer. (Only draw the appropriate electron flow arrows.) http://www.webassign.net/marvinimages/0/d/022460e59ccd2ba44befcd76ba1987.png...
unknown gas has a density of 2.77 g/L at STP. What is the molecular weight (in g/mol) of this unknown gas
The reaction conditions in the following reaction favor the E2 mechanism leading to the Zaitsev product. http://s3.amazonaws.com/answer-board-image/eb9e2527-221c-4a97-88ab-f99f29975db5.jpeg (a) Draw the skeletal structure of the major organic product of this reaction. I tried doing this:...
eugenol accetate + KMnO4
1) Water never contributes to the pH of a strong acid or base solution. (True or False) 2) All salts form pH neutral solutions when dissolved in water. (True or False) 3)
the density of the aluminum is 2.7 9/cm cubed what is the density in kg per meter cubed
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)