In a mixutre of hydrogen and helium gases, helium has a mole fraction of XHe=0.750. If the partial pressure of H2 in the mixture is 75 torr, what is the partial pressure of the mixture. I figured the answer, in torr, to be 300 torr. I used a trial and error of formuals. Could you please...
According to the Bohr model, an electron in the ground state of a hydrogen atom orbits the nucleus at a specific radius of 0.53 . In the quantum mechanical description of the hydrogen atom, the most probable distance of the electron from the nucleus is 0.53 . Why are these two statements...
WRITE THREE-DIMESIONAL FORMULAS FOR ALL THE STEREOISOMERS OF THE FOLLOWING COMPOUND. LABEL PAIRS OF ENATIOMERS, DIASTEREOMERS AND MESO COMPOUNDS? CH3CHClCHClCH3
if the reaction produces 2.75 mol of h20 how many grams of co2 are also produced?
How much heat is required to warm 1.70 of sand from 20 degrees celsius to 100 degrees celsius?
MgNH4PO4*6H2O loses H2O stepwise as it is heated. between 40 and 60 degrees Celsius the monohydrate is formed, and above 100 degrees Celsius the anhydrous material is formed. what are the phosphorus percentages of the monohydrate and of the anhydrous material
A 1.28g sample of a colorless liquid compound was vaporized in a 250mL flask at 121 degrees celcius and 786mmHg. What is the molecular weight of this substance?
7 Chemistry problems on solutions attached
What is the percent yield of a reaction in which 41.0 g of tungsten (VI) oxide (WO3) reacts with excess hydrogen gas to produce metallic tungsten and 9.38 mL of water (d = 1.00 g/mL)?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)