Number of regions of electron density in BF3
1. An A group metal (M) reacts with chlorine and oxygen to form ionic compounds with the formulas MCl4 and MO2. Propose a possible identity for the metal M. Explain your reasoning.
An application calls for N2(g) with a density of 1.80g/L at 32 degrees.What must be the pressure (atm) of the N2(g)?
How many moles of THC does this 27 represent?
norbornene hydration nacl
4.32*10^24 atoms of Oxygen equals how many oxygen gas molecules?
Use this data for the questions... -Mass of tube + MnO2 = 21.5403g -Mass of tube + MnO2 + KClO3 + KCl = 22.5518g -Constant mass of test tube + reaction product = 22.3514g Questions: 1. What is mass of O2 released? (0.2004g) 2. How many moles of O2 were released? (.0063g) 3. How many...
Water in a Hydrate Lab
how to convert NDFD to TDN
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)