ow many grams of potassium hydrogen phthalate is required to titrate 50 mL of .12 M NaOH solution
what is the type of chemical bond in sodium per oxide ?
How many electrons in an atom can have the following designations? n = 4 1 6dxy 2s 5f 6dx2 - y2 n = 3
what's the pH of 0.75M pryrimidium chloride?
how many moles are in Na3PO4?
how many joules are there in 162 calories? (1 cal = 4.18 J)
calculate the volume of a 15.0 M solution of KMnO4 required to prepare 2,000mL of a 0.200 M solution
Propose reactions for the following tests: 1. Zn2+ with excess NaOH(aq) 2. Cu2 + with NH3(aq) 3. Fe3+ with NH3(aq)
What is the total ionic and netionic of:fecl3+mg(No3)
determining the enthalpy of reaction between citric acid (H3Cit) and sodium hydroxide (NaOH).
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)