How many formula units are present in 138 mL. of a 0.334 M solution of NaCl?
what are the final products of a redox of Eugenol + KMnO4
If 28 ml of 6.4 M H2SO4 was spilled, what is the minimum mass of NaHCO3 that must be added to the spill to neutralize the acid
LEWIS DOT STRUCTURE OF IF4+
"1)The nucleotides in the backbone of DNA are held together by...... bond. A)Phosphodiester B)Peptide C)Hydrogen D)glycosidic 2)why do carboxylic acids have higher boiling points than similar alcohols or aldehydes? A) They have an additional oxygen atom. B)The carboxylic acid chain is...
a 27.7 sample of CO2(g) was collected over water at 25 degree celcius ans 1atm.What pressure due to CO2(g) (the vapour pressure of water at 25c is 23.8 torr? what will the volume be of CO2 be at the same temp and pressure after removing the water vapour
Which of the following elements will have the same number of core electrons as P? a. calcium b. nitrogen c. arsenic d. zinc e. chlorine
How much heat is produced by the complete combustion of 300 g of CH4?
If a bottle of nail polish remover contains 180 of acetone, how much heat would be released by its complete combustion? The density of acetone is 0.788 .
1)What is the frequency of light whose energy is 6120 J 2)What is the wavelength of light whose energy is 1000.4 J?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)