which one is more polar, capsaicin or dihydrocapsaicin?
How many milliliters of 1.30 M \rm KOH solution are needed to provide 0.135 mol of \rm KOH?
What mass of NH3 must be used to produce 4.20 106 kg HNO3 by the Ostwald process,
what is total ionic equation and net ionic equation for AlCl3
if 156 kJ is given off per mole of C2H4 reacting, how much heat is released when 14.5 kg of C2H6 forms?
br2 + nacl
A solution of ethanol (C2H5OH) in water is prepared by dissolving 79.0 mL of ethanol (density = 0.79 g/cm3) in enough water to make 255.0 mL of solution. What is the molarity of the ethanol in this solution?
A student placed 16 of glucose () in a volumetric flask, added enough water to dissolve the glucose by swirling, then carefully added additional water until the 100mL- mark on the neck of the flask was reached. The flask was then shaken until the solution was uniform. A 60.0- sample of this...
Which of the following numbers is the smallest? 4.0 x 10-12 4.0 x 10-8 4.0 x 10-6 4.0 x 10-2 4.0 x 1015
How many moles of \rm PCl_5 can be produced from 26.0 g of \rm P_4 (and excess \rm Cl_2)?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)