A 1-L flask is filled with 1.30 g of argon at 25 degrees Celsius. A sample of ethane vapor is added to the same flask until the total pressure is 1.05 atm. What is the partial pressure of argon in the flask?
Which noble gas is LEAST likely to react with fluorine?
assume that H2O can be a base. Complete the balance equation NaOCH3(aq) + H2O(l)-->NaOH +
Lewis structures for CH2NO2
A student mixes four reagents together, thinking that the solution will neutralize each other. The solutions mixed together are 51.7 mL of 0.110 M hydrochloric acid, 102.4 mL of 0.213 M of nitric acid, 500.8 mL of 0.0101 M calcium hydroxide, and 201.7 mL of 0.114 M rubidium hydroxide. Did the...
A chemist finds out that 3.0 g of sulfur added to 5.0 g of oxygen produces 8.0 g of sulfur trioxide. If a chemist combines 200.0 g of each element how much product will be produced and how much would be left over?
A sample of an unknown metal has a mass of 35.4 and a volume of 3.11cm^3 .
Which one of the following is a redox reaction? Answer A. 2Na(g) + Cl2(g) 2NaCl(s) B. Ba2+(aq) + SO42-(aq) BaSO4(s) C. Na2CO3(s) + 2HCl(aq) 2NaCl(aq) + CO2(g) + H2O(l) D. K2Cr2O7(aq) + 2KOH(aq) 2K2CrO4(aq) + H2O(l) E. H2O(l) H+(aq) + OH-(aq)
how many grams of KMnO4 are needed to make .500 L of .0105 M KMnO4
The goose has a mass of 22.4 lbs and is flying at 8.70 m/h (miles per hour). What is the kinetic energy of the goose?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)