What volume of O2 at 836 mm Hg and 27 C is required to synthesize 20.5 mol of NO?
How many photons are required to heat 200 mL of coffee from 25 degrees celcius to 65 degrees celcius?
Exactly 4 mol of solid bismuth is heated reversibly at atmospheric pressure from 227 to 271 C, melted reversibly at its normal melting point of 271 C, and then heated reversibly at atmospheric pressure to 313 C. Hfus = 11.0 kJ mol 1, CP(solid) = 26.3 J K-1 mol-1, and Cp(liquid) = 31.6 J...
what is the molarity of 29 g of ethanol in 545 mL
Sulfuric acid can be neutralized with solid sodium bicarbonate as shown in the balanced reaction: 2NaHCO3(s) + H2SO4(aq)---> Na2SO4(aq) + 2 CO2(g) + 2 H2O(l). If 375.0mL of 4.300M H2SO4 is spilled, what mass of NaHCO3(pure solid) will be required to neutralize the acid?
10.08g of potassium chlorate, KClO3 is heated to decomposition according to the following equation. How many grams of O2 gas will be produced?? 2KClO3 (s) --> 2KCl (s) + 3O2
what volume of .8 M Na3PO4 is required to precipitate all of the lead(II) ions from 130 ml of .350 Pb(NO3)2
What volume of 0.350 M
In a certain experiment, 28.0 mL of 0.250 M nitric acid and 53.0 mL of 0.320 M potassium hydroxide are mixed. Calculate the amount of water formed in the resulting reaction. What is the concentration of H+ and OHin excess after the reaction goes to completion?
When 54.01 g of Ba(NO3)2 is dissolved into a total volume of 3.23L of solution. a)Calculate the concentration of a solution Ba(NO3)2 prepared b)Calculate the resulting [Ba2+] c)Calculate the resulting [NO3] Give detail of how to work this out not just the answer. Thanks.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)