result of adding Na2SO4 to milk
STRUCTURE OF CH2F2 COMPOUND
If a bottle of nail polish remover contains 177 ml of acetone, how much heat would be released by its complete combustion? The density of acetone is .788 g/ml
Which of the following molecular geometries could lead to linear molecule after removal of one atom? A.T-shaped B.See-saw c.Trigonal Bipyramid d.Triangular planar e.Bent 2. What is hybridization of phosphorus in PS2-,PS3- and PS43-
What is the molar mass of 35 g of an unknown substance that depresses the freezing point of .350 kg of water .50 C? Kf for water is 1.86C/m.
calculate moles of H2 (g) produced by reaction .848 grams of aluminum with HCl
CHEM 1211: Principles of Chemistry I Quiz 6 TAKE HOME Late assignments will not be accepted!!! Write your answers on a separate sheet of paper. If working in groups, write all group members names on one assignment (no more than 4 names/assignment). 1. When a 3.88 g sample of solid ammonium...
A piston has an external pressure of 10.0 \rm atm. How much work has been done if the cylinder goes from a volume of 0.150 liters to 0.510 liters.
describe the unit cell for potassium flouride, copper(I) flouride, and cadmium flouride. How many atoms of each type are in each unit cell?
A 10.0-mL sample of a HCl solution has a pH of 2.000. What volume of water must be added to change the pH to 4.000?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)