3.1 x 10^24 Pb atoms = how many moles
what is the concentration of the OH- ion remaining in a solution made by mixing 17.0 g of NaOH and 76.0 mL of 0.250 M of HNO3
The pressure of the gas if 0.115 mol occupies 207 mL at 15 C.
caculate tge debsuty of bromine if the liquid in g/mL if 586 g if the substace occupoies 188 mL
How many signals in benzene ring?
which has the largest atomic radius: nitrogen"(N), antimony (Sb), or arsenic (As)? the smallest
When 12.0 g methane (CH4) and 41.4 g chlorine gas undergo a reaction that has an 80.0% yield, what mass of chloromethane (CH3Cl) forms? Hydrogen chloride also forms.
write balanced equation for this problem: Fe + H2O -> Fe304 + H2
Concentration of OH- left in A solution made by mixing 16.0 g of NaOH and 80.0 mL of 0.170M HNO3?
http://faculty.northseattle.edu/tfurutani/che101/lab5.pdf Look at that website. I am trying to answer the question: why was excess dry ice used in step 3? Thaaanks
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)