what is the Lewis dot structure for the formula n2s3
what is the literature Ksp value for potassium hydrogen tartrate in water at 10 C,24 C,35 C and 50 C?
For the reaction as written below, Hrxn at standard conditions is -2113 kJ. 2Al (s) + #Cl2 --> 2AlCl3 (s) Calculate the amount of heat released in kJ when 217 g of AlCl3 is produced.
How many grams of F2 are needed to produce 179 g of PF3 if the reaction has a 77.2% yield
n Part A of the experiment, you will need to generate some 0.60 M acetic acid solution by dilution of a stock solution. a. what is the concentration of the stock solution:
what characteristic of cell membranes may explain why fat-soluble substances such as cholorform and ether rapidly affects effect
Calculate the theoretical yield of when 140g of C2H6 reacts with 207g of cl2
If the pressure exerted by ozone,O3 , in the stratosphere is 3.0 X 10^-3 atm and the temperature is 255 K, how many ozone molecules are in a liter?
A gas occupying a volume of 167 mL at a pressure of 0.970 atm is allowed to expand at constant temperature until its pressure reaches 0.541 atm. What is its final volume?
How many moles of gas are in a gas sample occupying 0.812 L at 104 mmHg and 34 C?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)