write a balanced equation for the reactions of the activr ingredients in gaviscon extra strength(MgCO3, and Al(OH)3.
What is the normality of 23.0g LiOH dissolved in 456ml of solution?
Imagine that you have a 7.00 gas tank and a 4.00 gas tank. You need to fill one tank with oxygen and the other with acetylene to use in conjunction with your welding torch. If you fill the larger tank with oxygen to a pressure of 105 , to what pressure should you fill the acetylene tank to...
how much heat is required to warm 1.50Kg of sand from 25.0 degree celcius to 100.0 degree celcius?
When sulfuric acid is a componenet of polluted air, it chemically attacks statues, memorials, and monuments made from limestone. Given that the most common mineral in limestone is calcium carbonate, described how these limestone objects are corroded by the sulfuric acid in polluted air. What...
what is the stable isotope of rhenium _185 when 37.1% of it is natural?
How many grams of ice at -19.0 C can be completely converted to liquid at 10.4 C if the available heat for this process is 4.47 103kJ?
A 1.00 x 10^-3 solution of pyrrolidine, C4H9N, has a pH= 10.82. Calculate Kb. I got Kb as 1.29 x 10^-3. Could you confirm?
For the reaction ?C6H6 + ?O2 ?CO2 + ?H2O 43.1 grams of C6H6 are mixed with 113.2 grams of O2 and allowed to react. How much CO2 could be produced by this reaction? 1. 165.7 g 2. 99.68 g 3. 155.8 g 4. 193.1 g 5. 145.7 g 6. 89 g 7. 106.5 g 8. 124.6 g 9. 261.7 g 10. 235.5 g
Consider the following reaction: CaCN2 + 3H2O CaCO3 + 2NH3 105.0 g CaCN2 and 78.0 g H2O are reacted. Assuming 100% efficiency, which reactant is in excess and how much is leftover? The molar mass of CaCN2 is 80.11 g/mol. The molar mass of CaCO3 is 100.09 g/mol. 1. H2O; 7.20 g left over...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)