Draw a flow sheet to show how you would seperate the components of a mixture containing an acid subsatnce, toluic acid,a basic substance,p-bromo-aniline and anthracene, a nuetral substance
when peroxide (H2O2) is used in rocket fuels, it produces water, oxygen, and heat: 2h20(l)--> 2h2o(l)+O2(g) how many kilojules are released when 355 g peroxide are allowed to react?
how many moles of N2 are produced when 13.5g of NaN3 react?
according to the law of the conservation of mass, of the products of a reaction have a mass of 64g ,the the total mass of the reactants
what is the speed of a proton in a linear accelerator has a de Broglie wavelength of 159 \rm pm
which of the following are found in cell membranes? A. cholesterol B. triacylglycerols C. carbohydrates D. proteins E. waxes F. glycerophospholipids
what is the entropy for the reaction: SO2Cl2(l)--> SO2(g) + Cl2 (g)
State three acids, bases, and salts used in therapeutic processes. Describe how one of each is used in therapeutic processes.
Why is The dehydration of cyclohexanol to cyclohexene a traditional experiment to illustrate the acid-catalyzed dehydration of an alcohol to an alkene ?
FAGGGOOOTTTT I AM NOT PAYING SHIT YOU ARE A LOW LIFE FREAK. STUPID ASIAN
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)