How many atoms of carbon are there in 0.56 mol of procaine, C13H20N2O2, a pain killer used by dentists?
solve the amount of iron is in 5.00mol.of feO
on heating 5.03g of hydrated barium chloride, 4.23g is lefy behind what is the name of this hydrate
The heat of vaporization of benzene, C6H6, is 30.8 kJ/mol at its boiling point of 80.1 C. How much heat is required to vaporize 128 g benzene at its boiling point?
When 0.102 g of Zn(s) is combined with enough HCl} to make 54.0 mL of solution in a coffee-cup calorimeter, all of the zinc reacts, raising the temperature of the solution from 21.8 degrees C to 24.0 degrees C.
Lewis diagram for CH3CH2CH2OH
calculate the amount of heat, in joules, need to raise34g of ice from 0 celsius to 67 celsius
What mass of benzene, C6H6(liquid), must be burned in a bomb calorimeter to raise its temperature by 10 C? Thermodynamic data: Hocomb(C6H6) = -41.9 kJ g-1 Calorimeter Constant = 1.259 kJ C-1
c6s2 compund name
Explain possible reason for discrepency between the actual pH of the buffer and the reported pKa of the weak acid. (My case: actual pH =9.23, reported pKa =9.25)
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)