Starting from the initial system, the volume of the container is changed to 2 and the temperature to 395
NH4NO2 is an equilibrium reaction
which organic acid has a gram of 112?
What ions will the following elements form?
a 7.96 sample of a compound containing the elements C, H, and S is burned and found to form 16.65 mg of CO2. The sulfur in 4.31 mg of the compound is converted into sulfate by a series of reactions, and precipitated as BaSO4. The BaSo4 was found to have a mass of 11.96 mg. The molecular weight of...
I just would like help on the fourth and fifth problem in the attached assignment. Thanks!
Calculate delta E for the combustion of a gas that releases 185.0 kJ of energy to its surroundings and does 42.5 kJ of work on its surroundings.
A calorimeter contains 20.0 of water at 11.5. When 2.50 of (a substance with a molar mass of 69.0 ) is added, it dissolves via the reaction and the temperature of the solution increases to 27.5. Calculate the enthalpy change, , for this reaction per mole of . Assume that the...
Calcium carbide reacts with water to produce acetylene gas, C2H2. CaC2(s) + 2 H2O(l) Ca(OH)2(aq) + C2H2(g) Calculate the volume (in. ... acetylene produced at 31 C and 684 mmHg from 0.035 mol CaC2 and excess H2O
What is the shape off the molecule Ch2F2 and SiS2
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)