Calculate the amount of heat transferred when 43.0 g of CH3OH(g) is decomposed by this reaction at constant pressure.
How many grams of hydrogen gas are required to react completely with 3.5L of nitrogen at STP?
Determine the molar mass of chloroform gas if a sample weighing 0.389g is collected in a flask with a volume of 102 cm cubed at 97 degrees celcius. The pressure of chloroform is 728 mmHg.
how do you get mass from molar mass?
C2H5-F which type of intermolecular attraction?
given that the specific heat of water is 4.184 J/g degrees C, how much heat is generated when 400G of water is heated form 22 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius
is PbI2 an ionic compound?
a metal sample weighing 45.2g and at a temperature of 100.0 c was placed in 38.6 g of water in a calorimeter at 25.2 c. at equilibrium the temperature of the water and metal was 33.0 c. taking the specific heat of water to be 4.18 J/gC, calculate the specific heat of the metal.
The barametric pressure is reported a as 28.50inches Hg. Calculate the pressure in units of atm and units of torr. show the work
If 0.59 g of a gas dissolves in 1.0 L of water at 20.0 kPa of pressure, how much will dissolve at 119.5 kPa of pressure?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)