how many moles of NaOH are present in 12.15 mL of 0.350 M NaOH
When 9 mL of a solution containing 2.5 M AlBr3 is diluted to 33 mL, a dilute solution is formed. What is the Br- concentration in 20 mL of the dilute solution
Calculate the pH of a 0.050 M NaHCO3 solution
A 28.0-g sample of water at 260. K is mixed with 51.0 g water at 320. K. Calculate the final temperature of the mixture assuming no heat loss to the surroundings.
How many molecules of AgNO3 would be required to react with a 4.0 mole of Na3PO4?
Nancy decided to alter the amounts of starting materials employed in the hydroboration-oxidation of 1-octene in ordert o improve her yielf of 1-octanol. She used 3mL of 1-octene, 8mL of the borane-THF solution, and 1.3mL of 30% hydrogen peroxide in her procedure. Appropriately larger amounts of...
Consider the reaction between acetylene, C2H2, and oxygen in a welding torch. Which of the following is not conserved in this reaction?
compute the theoretical yield of product (in moles) for each of the following initial amounts of reactants. 2Mn(s)+2O2(g)-->2MnO2(s) find:5 mol Mn 5 mol O2
A 10.0 liter balloon was taken from a temperature of 25.0 C and placed in a freezer at a temperature of -15.0 C. What was the new volume if pressure is constant?
3 CO2(g) + 3 H2O(l) + Na3C6H5O7(aq) H2(g) + MgCl2(aq)
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)