what would the organic product be if 1-butene was put through the bromine test?
How fast must a 144 g baseball travel in order to have a de Broglie wavelength that is equal to that of an x-ray photon with = 100. pm?
Suppose that the microwave radiation has a wavelength of 12.0 cm. How many photons are required to heat 295 mL of coffee from 25.0 C to 62.0 C? Assume that the coffee has the same density, 0.997 g/mL, and specific heat capacity, 4.184 J/(g/ K), as water over this temperature range.
What is the molarity of the solution if 310 of the solution reacts with magnesium to produce 7.40 of gas measured at STP?
What is the molecular equation for HCl(aq) + Mg(OH)2(aq)?
What are two ways to draw the lewis dot structures for C3H6O
calculate the change in internal energy for a system that is giving of 25.0 kJ of heat and is changing from 12.00 L to 6.00L in volume at 1.50 atm pressure.
After mixing 1.544 moles of H2SO4 and 3.088 moles of NaOH solution, the reaction mixture will be: 1. Neutral 2. Basic with 1.00 mol of OH- remaining in the solution 3. Acidic with 1.00 mol of H+ (ie. proton) remaining in the solution 4. None of this
What volume of 18.0M concentrated sulphuric acid is required to make 500.0mL of 1.00M aci
Which statement best summarizes the general nature of investigations during the 1800s related to the acquisition and development of knowledge concerning the atomic structure of matter?' 1. Qualitative observations, although often influenced by ideas related to magic and mysticism,...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)