How many liters of hydrogen gas are collected over water at 20 C and 725 mmHg when 0.75 g lithium reacts with water? Aqueous lithium hydroxide also forms.
The electron in a hydrogen atom is excited to a 4d-orbital. Calculate the energy of the photon released if the electron were then to move to each of the following orbitals: (a) 1s; (b) 2p; (c) 2s; (d) 4s. (e) If the outermost electron in a potassium atom were excited to a 4d-orbital and then...
an unknown gas sample is collected in a 255 ml countainer at 25c and 755 mm hg. how many moles of gas are present?
A cube of a gold-colored metal with a volume of 59 cm has a mass of 980 g. The density of pure gold is 19.3 g/cm . Is the metal pure gold?
net ionic equation for sodium arsenic and barium chloride
25 g of gold is initially 27 degrees celsius. what's the final temperature when absorbing 2.35 kJ of heat?
For the reaction, calculate how many grams of the product form when 14.4 of completely reacts. Assume that there is more than enough of the other reactant.
how to determine delta H
For the reaction below, Kp = 1.16 at 800. C. CaCO3 (s) <===> CaO (s) + CO2 (g) If a 41.3-gram sample of CaCO3 is put into a 10.0-L container and heated to 800. C, what percent of the CaCO3 will react to reach equilibrium? A) 16.5 % B) 31.9 % C) 42.8 % D) 100.0 % E)...
Calculate the solubility of Ca3(PO4)2(s) (Ksp = 1.3 10-32) in a 0.037 M Ca(NO3)2 solution. A) 8.0 10^-15 mol/L B) 1.6 10^-14 mol/L C) 3.0 10^-16 mol/L D) 6.4 10^-29 mol/L E) none of these
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)