You have 100.0 mL of a solution of hydrochloric acid that has a pH of 3.00. You add 100.0 mL of water to this solution. What is the resulting pH of the solution? A) The pH = 5.00 (the average of 3.00 and 7.00). B) The pH = 10.00 (3.00 + 7.00 = 10.00). C) The pH = 3.00 (water is neutral and...
a 36.4 L volume of methane gas is heated from 25 degrees celsiues to 88 degres celsiues at constant pressure. what is the final volume of the gas
The value of Kp for the reaction 2 NO2 (g) N2O4 (g) is 1.52 at 319 K. What is the value of Kp at this temperature for the reaction 1/2 N2O4 (g) NO2 (g)?
What is the molarity of a solution that contains 43.0 of vitamin B1 hydrochloride (molar mass = 337 ) in 130 of solution?
If 15 mg of sodium hydroxide (NaOH) is added to water and the mass of the resulting solution is 1500 g, what is the concentration of the solution in ppm? Question 5 answers
What volume does 22.4 moles of hydrogen gas occupy at 0 C and 1.00 atm? A) 0.0821 L B) 1.00 L C) 22.4 L D) 184 L E) 502 L
The initial volume was 3.00 \rm L and the initial pressure of chlorine was 1.60 atm. The piston was pushed down to change the volume to 1.00 \rm L
If a car produces 88.0g of CO2, how many grams of O2 are used up in the reaction?
Rank F, C, O, B from largest to smallest radius
10 mL of 80oC water is mixed with 10 mL of 0oC water in a perfect calorimeter. What is the final temperature?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)