TRU OL chemistry midterm
how to draw a tie line in a triangular diagram for extraction process?
except that both electrodes are made of Ni and in the left-hand compartment
How many moles of ethyl alcohol, C_2H_6O, are in a 20.0 g sample?
from the equation C2H5OH + 3O2 --> 2CO2 + 3H2O, how many mols of ethanol are needed to use up 3.24 mols of oxygen?
what is the standard enthalpy change if 4.20g of Chromium is oxidized to Cr2O3
Actually one of my friends borrowed the lecture note... so can you just skip that part?? comparing results with the magnetic energies discussed in lecture part? i am looking for answers for problem 2, 3, and 4.
How many moles of bromine trifluride are needed to react completely with 9.68 moles of titanium (IV) oxide
A student was as ked to determine the molecular weight of a weak monoprotic dry acid (HX). She was provided the following laboratory equipment: a balance (accurate to 0.001g), distilled water, a 100.00 mL volumetric flask, a supply of sodium hydroxide solution of unknown concentration, a bottle...
6. A student was as ked to determine the molecular weight of a weak monoprotic dry acid (HX). She was provided the following laboratory equipment: a balance (accurate to 0.001g), distilled water, a 100.00 mL volumetric flask, a supply of sodium hydroxide solution of unknown concentration, a...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)