a sample of gas has a mass of 38.8 mg. Its volume is 224 mL at a temperature of 55 degrees celcius and a pressure of 886 torr. Find the molar mass of the gas.
Mg3N2 + 6H2O 3Mg(OH)2 + 2NH3 When 2.00 moles of H2O react, how many grams of NH3 are produced?
calculate delat H for this reaction Cl2g+2HBrg+Br2g
What minimum mass of water (in g) has to evaporate to absorb 175 kj of heat?
How much heat is required to warm 1.70 kg of sand from 28.0 degrees C to 100.0 degrees C?
When measuring the initial rates of a reaction at different starting reactant concentrations, one should make the time interval proportional to the magnitude of the concentration change. (True or False)
A differential rate law: A) gives the difference between reactant and product concentrations vs. time. B) shows how the rate of a reaction depends on concentrations. C) shows how the concentrations of species depend on time. D) is not generally considered interchangeable with...
The change in reactant concentration over a small time interval t-t0 is a linear function initial reactant concentration. (True or False)
What is the largest amount of H2O in grams that can be formed when 8.60 g of H2 reacts with 8.60 g of O2?
How fast must a 130. g baseball travel in order to have a de Broglie wavelength that is equal to that of an x-ray photon with = 100. pm?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)