2Ca + O2 --> 2CaO What mass of calcium would be needed to release 111 KJ of energy
How much hydrochloric acid in grams can be neutralized by 3.00 g of sodium bicarbonate?
How many grams of F2 are needed to produce 123 g of PF3, if the reaction has a 77.2% yield?
f the experimenter uses a thermometer that reads 1.4C too high how will this affect the calculated molar mass
which sample of hydrogen gas at stp would ocuppy the largesr volume?
how many grams of solute are present in 575 mL of a 2.00 M solution of HNO3
The temperature outside is -15, and the air pressure is 0.800 . Your neighbor, who released the balloon, tells you that he filled it with 4.10 of gas. What is the volume of gas inside this balloon?
The average concentration of strontium ion in seawater is 8.00 mg of strontium ion per kg of seawater. What is the molarity of the strontium ion if the density of the seawater is 1.025 g/mL.
how many grams of NaOH would you need to prepare 200 ml of a 3.00 M solution?
can you please help me with 17 and 18?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)