What is the percent yield of the reaction if 28.3 g of phosphorus triiodide PI3 is obtained when 68.0 g of I2 and 68.0 g of P are mixed and allowed to react?
formula unit and model of an ionic solid made up of potassium and sulfur
What is the final concentration if 75.0 of a 3.50 glucose solution is diluted to a volume of 400.0 ?
(A) lead(II)nitrate and ammonium carbonate solutions are combined. (b)zinc chloride solution is poured into a solution of magnesium sulfate.(C)Ammonium chloride and nickle(ii)nitrate solutions are combined. (D)Magnesium chloride solution is mixed with lithium phosphate solution.
What is the molarity of a solution that contains 60.0 of vitamin B1 hydrochloride (molar mass = 337 ) in 180 of solution?
Identify any incorrect formulas. explain your answer. a. Mg2(SO4)3 b. Rb3As c. BeCl3 d. NaF
A buffer is made by dissolving h3po4 and nah2po4 in water. write an equation to show how this buffer neutralizes added acid.
Rank the gas molecules CO2, C2H6, H2O, He, H2 in terms of increasing rate of effusion.
CH3CH2CH2COOH intermolecular forces
A chemist wants to prepare 0.21 M HClO4, from a stock solution of HClO4 that is 12.1 M. How many milliters of the stock solution are required to make up 500 mL of 0.21 M HClO4
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)