IUPAC name for CH3CHCH2CHCH2CH2CH3
Given the following values of (H3O+), calculate the corresponding value of (OH-) for each solution: 10-11M
Hello, I have been working to answer these post lab questions for my chemistry lab course, but I have been having trouble. I was wondering if you had an understanding and grasp of the material better than I do, as to help me understand it and complete the assignment. Thanks, Hassan
a typical bond consists of what
18. For the reaction and at 298 K. At temperatures greater than __________ C this reaction is spontaneous under standard conditions. A) 273 B) 325 C) 552 D) 710 E) 983
The vapor pressure of a solution containing 53.6 g glycerin (C3H8O3) in 133.7 g ethanol (C2H5OH) is 113 torr at 40 C. Calculate the vapor pressure of pure ethanol at 40 C assuming that glycerin is a nonvolatile, nonelectrolyte solute in ethanol.
predict the shape of NO2
hi, I have uploaded all my questions. Did you get all my questions?
hi, I have uploaded all my questions.I have already told you about my problems and I also paid you. Did you get all my questions? Here are the links.... http://rapidshare.com/files/380403830/scan0001.pdf.html http://rapidshare.com/files/380403831/scan0002.pdf.html...
what is my percent yield of titanium (II) oxide if I start with 20 grams of titanium (II) sulfide and actual yeild of titanium (II) oxide is 22 grams?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)