How many molecules (not moles) of \rm NH_3 are produced from 1.98 10 4 g of \rm H_2?
what are the lewis structures (with minimizes formal charges) for freon 12, freon 1113 and freon 113?
What is the PH of an aqueous solution that is 9.2 10 2 M NaOCl?
what is the theoretical mass of xenon tetraflouride that form when 118. grams of xenon is reacted with 62.0 grams of flourine?
At a particular temperature, K = 3.75 for the following reaction. SO2(g) + NO2(g) SO3(g) + NO(g) If all four gases had initial concentrations of 0.650 M, calculate the equilibrium concentrations of the gases. [SO3] M [NO] M [SO2] M [NO2] M
Why do we report the NMR spectrum in ppm and not in frequency?
The pressure on 0.630 of neon gas is increased from 0.500 to 3.85 at 100. Asuuming gas is ideal calculate the change in entropy.
Find the amount of thermal energy produced in kilojoules when 18.9 g of water is heated from 16 C to 98.0 C.
Find q when 18.9 g of water is heated from 16 C to 98.0 C.
The standard molar heat of fusion for water is 6.009 kJ/mol. How much energy would be required to melt 2.45 105 kg of ice? Answer in units of kJ.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)