A 423 ml sample of unknown HCL solution reacts completely with Na(2)CO(3) to form 14.1 grams of CO(2) what was the concentration of the HCL?
9. Calculate the mass of 275 mL of nitrogen dioxide, measure at 1800 mmHg and 301K.
For the process H2O(g) ---> H2O( ) at 1 atm and 100 C, the change in entropy is 1. positive. 2. zero. 3. negative.
How many grams of hydrogen must you start with to prepare 1.80 g of tungsten?
Determine whether the entropy of the system increases or decreases in SO2(g) + Br2(g) + 2H2O( ) ---> H2SO4(aq) + 2HBr(aq) 1. increases 2. Unable to determine 3. The entropy does not change. 4. decreases
please solve for the question attached
For a given transfer of energy, a greater change in disorder occurs when the temperature is high. 1. True 2. False
A 130 mL stock solution contains 1.3 M Na3PO4. When 10 mL of the stock solution is diluted to 21 mL, what will the concentration of Na+ ions be?
explain how to find distinct terminal alkynes: c3h4 c5h8 c6h10
2 NaN3(s) 2 Na(s) + 3 N2(g) What mass of NaN3(s) must be reacted to inflate an air bag to 66.0 L at STP?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)