wats the name for Hg22+
The enthalpies of combustion are 1401, 1550, and 286 kJ mol 1 respectively for C2H4(g), C2H6(g), and H2(g). What is the enthalpy change for the reaction below? (Show how the combustion reactions combine to give the reaction below!) C2H4(g) + H2(g) C2H6(g) ?
i need to find the percent yeild of trans-p-anisalacetophenone made from p-anisaldehyde and acetophenone in hydroxide
A 1.00-\,\rm kg sample of magnesium at 44.0^\circ C is added to 1.00 \rm L of water maintained at 18.0^\circ C in an insulated container.
A gas temperature at 100C occupies a volume of 154 mL. What will the volume be for the same amount of gas at a temperature of 10C, assuming no change in pressure?
what is the bronsted equation between H2C6H6O6 and NH3
How many moles of H2o will be formed upon the complete reaction of 5.8 moles of CH4 with the reaction of oxygen and ammonia?
What is the molarity of a solution that contains 58.0 of vitamin B1 hydrochloride (molar mass = 337 ) in 350 of solution?
Holt Chemfile Lab Program: Reactivity of Halide Ions Experiment A3
chemical bonding ch six mixed review
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)