Calculate the standard entropy change for NH4ClO4(s)
In which of the following substances would I2 be most soluble? a. H2O b. CH4 c. CO d. PI3 e. NF3
A 2.50-L flask contains a mixture of methane (CH4) and propane (C3H8) at a pressure of 1.45 atm and 20 C.
How many moles of chromium are in 40.0 g of Cr ore that is 73.6% pure?
For preparing a set of standard solutions of FeNCS2+, the equilibrium molar concentration of FeNCS2+ is ... of FeNCS2+ is assumed to equal the initial molar concentration of the SCN- in the reaction mixture. Why is this assumption valid? ...
calculate teh PH of 2.0m NaCN. what is the concentration of HCN in the solution?
When 0.07 moles of aluminum sulfate are dis- solved in enough water to make 254 milliliters of solution, what is the molarity of sulfate ions?
Using the bond energies provided below, calculate H for the reaction CH4(g) + 4Cl2(g) CCl4(g) + 4HCl(g) Bond energies: C Picture H = 413 kJ/mol, Cl Picture Cl = 243 kJ/mol, C Picture Cl = 339 kJ/mol, H Picture Cl = 427 kJ/mol
What is the molarity of a solution prepared by dissolving 13.1 g of glucose (of MW 180 amu) in 217 mL of solution?
Suggest a mechanism for the catalysis of the reaction of the oxidation of iodide by peroxidisulfate by Fe2+ ions
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)