how many moles of H+ are present in 210mL of an HCl solution with a pH of 3.40? "
Surface tension explains which of the follow- ing phenomena?
What is the molecular geometry of \rm H_2O?
A sample of gas occupies 250. mL at 37 degrees celsius and 730. torr; what volume would the gas occupy at standard conditions?
Determine the empirical formula for a substance with the following composition (mass %): 38.70% C, 9.744% H, 51.55% O.
Give the major products formed when each of the following aromatic rings react with nitric/sulphuric acid. ethylbenzene ethylybenzoate bromobenzene ethoxybenzene para-dichlorobenzene ortho-dichlorobenzene
find the molecular weight of a gaseous compound if the density is 12.24 g/L, the pressure is 900 torr, and the temperature is 47 degrees celcius
An auto mechanic spills 80. mL of 2.6 M H2SO4 solution from a rebuilt auto battery. How many milliliters of 2.0 M NaHCO3 must be poured on the spill to react completely with the sulfuric acid?
Give the nitration products for the following aromatic rings:- ethylbenzene ethylbenzoate bromobenzene ethoxybenzene para-dichlorobenzene ortho-dichlorobenzene
What will the final temperature of the water be if we add 1166 calories of heat to 5.25 moles of ice at 0 degrees Celsius?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)