A 5.2 L sealed bottle containing 0.26 g of liquid ethanol, C2H6O, is placed in a refrigerator and reaches equilibrium with its vapor at -11 C. The vapor pressure of ethanol is 10 torr at -2.3 C and 40 torr at 19 C. what is the mass of the ethanol present in the vapor?
What volume of 0.135 M \rm HClO_4 solution is needed to neutralize 53.00 mL of 8.65 10 2 M \rm NaOH?
Determine whether a solid forms when solutions containing the following salts are mixed. Express your answer as a chemical equation. Identify all of the phases in your answer. Enter noreaction if no reaction occurs. 1. NaF + AgNO3 ionic equation: ? net ionic equation? 2. MnSO4 +...
Which has a larger radius K or NA?
How many grams of NH_3 can be produced from 2.14 mol of N_2?
I would sure appreciate your help here...What will the final temperature of the water be if we add 1166 calories of heat to 5.25 moles of ice at 0 degrees Celsius? How much energy is required to evaporate 100.0 grams of water that is at 100.0 degrees Celsius?
A 32.0-g sample of water at 290. K is mixed with 49.0 g water at 340. K. Calculate the final temperature of the mixture assuming no heat loss to the surroundings
The mass of a cube of iron is 296 g. Iron has a density of 7.87 g/cm3. What is the mass of a cube of lead that has the same dimensions?
how many ions in (NH4)2Cr2O7
5NO2- +6H+ + 2MnO4- which are oxidizing and which are reducing
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)