how many grams of NaOH will react completely with 296 mL of 0.250 M HCl
Calculate the molarity of a solution that contains 3.50 10 2 mol NH4Cl in exactly 320 mL of solution.
an unknown gaseous substance has a density of 1.06 g/L at 31 Degrees Celsius and 371 Torr what is its molecular weight
How many moles of cobalt Co atoms are there in 382 grams of Co
CaCO3 + 2HCl -> CaCl2+CO2+ H2O what mass of HCl will be needed to produce 5.00 x 10 to the third kilograms of CaCl2?
what is the equilibrium expression for the reversible reaction of: 2CrO42-(aq) + H2O(l) <----> Cr2O72-(aq) + 2OH-(aq)
An unknown diatomic gas has a density of 3.164 g/L at STP. What is the identity of the gas?
An acidic aqueous solution of AlBr3 is in an electrolytic cell. What reactions take place at the anode and the cathode
1-Butanol does not undergo Sn2 reactions in the absence of acids. If the alcohol were converted to the corresponding p-toulenesulofonate ester shown below would you expect this ester to undergo and sn2 reaction w/ Nabr in the absence of acid?
Calculate the number of N2 molecules in 0.111 g of nitrogen gas
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)