what is the mechanism for magnetite precipitation? what is the lewis structure of magnetite?
The partial molar volumes of water and ethanol in a solution with xH2O = 0.60 at 25 C are 17.0 and 57.0 cm3 mol 1, respectively
Could you please help with this question as soon as possible what is the molarity of urea, CO(NH2)2, if 98.3mg of the 97.9% pure solid is dissolved in a final volume of 5.00ml
How much heat does your body lose when 1.4 grams of sweat evaporates from your skin at 25 C ? (Assume that the sweat is only water.) The heat of vaporization of water at 25 C is 44.0 kj/mole.
When the equation for the complete combustion of ethanol, C2H5OH, to form carbon dioxide and water is balanced with lowest integer coefficients, what is the coefficient for O2?
100g (water) that increases temperature from -100 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius. How much energy in a Kilo Joule is absorbed?
Calcium sulphate reacts with carbon (in the form of graphite) according to the reaction: CaSO4(s) + 1/2C(s, graphite) CaO(s) + SO2(g) + 1/2CO2(g) When 204.2 g of CaSO4(s) reacts with excess graphite at 298.15 K and 1 atm pressure, 456kJ of heat are absorbed. Calculate...
Assume that a particular reaction evolves 231 kJ of heat and that 36 kJ of PV work is gained by the system.
fecl3+3naoh yield Fe(OH)3+3NaCl
N2+3H2-->2NH3 20moles hydrogen react with 40 moles nitrogen how many moles of ammonia
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)