whats the Lewis structure for CH2F2
Calculate the pH of a 0.051 M (C2H5)2NH solution (Kb = 1.3 10-3).
A sample of gas (1.3 mol) occupies __________ L at 22 C and 2.5 atm
how many moles of magnesium oxide are produces by the reaction of 3.82g of magnesium nitride with 7.73g of water? how many grams of excess reactant is left over?
explain what happens to a gas when put into a container
How do I find the vapor pressure of a 2.5 M NaCl solution if I have the volume of the vapor and the temperature but I don't know the number of moles of the vapor?
How many moles of 2.7 M of solution of NaCl that has a volume of 362 mL?
The pH of a 0.05 M solution of potassium hydroxide, KOH, is
Calculate the molarity (M) of NO3- in a solution prepared by adding 750 mL of 0.600 M Al(NO3)3 and 100 mL of 0.300 M Al(NO3)3 . Assume volumes are additive.
Consider the reversible reaction : A(g)--><-- 2B(g). At equilibrium, the concentration of A is 0.381 M and that of B is 0.154 M. What is the value of the equilibrium constant, Keq?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)