1. Compounds of Sc3+ are not colored, but those of Ti3+ and V3+ are colored. Explain why?
formula for hydrated salt ZnSo4
Lewis structures HClO3
2. Using a partial orbital diagram, show how the transition metals atomic orbitals lead to hybridization on Fe(CN)63- 3. Using Crystal Field Theory, determine how many unpaired electrons are in the following complex ions: (a) [Ru(NH3)6]2+ (b) Ni(H2O)62+
Calculate the effective charges on I and Br in Ibr
what is the lewis structure of K2SO4
A mixture of 8.50 g He and 26.5 g Ne has a pressure of 880. mm Hg. What is the partial pressure of each of the gases?
draw a carbon skeleton of 3-methyl heptane
I have all the answers can you give me them so i can double check?
calculate the expected pH value of the buffer system 5mL .1M CH3COOH + 5mL .1M CH3COO-Na+ using the henderson-hasselbalch equation using the pKa values: carbonic acid= 6.37 and acetic acid=4.75
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)