What are the concentrations of OH- and H+ in a 0.00023M solution of Bs(OH)2 at 25 degrees C
Suggest qualitative chemical tests (characterizationreactions) that would allow you to determine which ofthe following three products was present in a vial given toyou for analysis.
draw a lewis structure for Xe04
How much heat is required to warm 1.50 L of water from 25.0 C to 100 C? (Assume a density of 1.0 g/mL for the water)
Suppose that 27 g of each of the following substances is initially at 29.0 C. What is the final temperature of each substance upon absorbing 2.45 kJ of heat?
How many grams of Cu(OH)2 will precipitate when excess KOH solution is added to 63.0 mL of 0.610 M CuSO4 solution
What is the stoichiometry of C6H8O6 to I31-?
a water solution is found to have a molar OH concentration of .000032. what would the solution be classified as?
what is the name of the product formed from the reaction of propylide ion and 2-chloropropane?
How many mole of nitrogen gas will occupy 2.54 L at 1.27 atm and 48 degrees Celcius?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)