7.34 grams of a gas occupies a volume of 2.5 liters at a pressure of 1216. mm and a temperature of 73 C. What is the molecular weight of the gas?
What products result from the addition of aqueous solutions of Ni(C2H3O2)2(aq) and K3PO4(aq)
C2CL3F3 has a boiling point of 47.6 degrees celcius. The specific heats of C2CL3F3 (i) and C2CL3F3 (g) are 0,91 J/g-K and 0.67 J/g-K, respectively. The heat of the vaporization for the compound is 27.49 KJ/mole. Calculate the heat required to convert 50.0 g of C2CL3F3 from a liquid at 20.00...
what is the molecular geometery of XeF3+
Assume a constant 14C/12C ratio of 13.6 counts per minute per gram of living matter. A sample of a petrified tree was found to give 4.9 counts per minute per gram. How old is the tree? (14C, t1/2 = 5730 years.)
Why is it preferable to use a metal ion buffer to achieve pM = 8, rather than just dissolving enough M to give a 10-8 M solution?
What mass of lead sulfate is formed in a lead-acid storage battery when 1.38 g of Pb undergoes oxidation? m = ____g
what does it mean when electron configurations are in an excited stage?
When light hits the AgCl particle, the following reaction occurs: AgCl -> Ag + Cl The enthapy change for this recation is 3.10 x 10^2 kJ/mol. Assuming that all this energy must be supplied by light, what is the maximum wavelength of light that can cause this reaction?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)